What does your keynote speaker marketing cover?
As passionate creators, we love to talk about content marketing. In the past, we’ve covered topics such as content strategy, content themes, writing tips and SEO. We’ve also delivered talks on business development – scaling up as freelancers or choosing the best clients.
You might have seen talks such as:
- Measuring What Matters: How to Create Weighting Systems for Better Results – MeasureFest Brighton, 2021
- Content Writers: Will AI Take Your Job? – BrightonSEO, 2022
Digital City Festival
- Is Your Content Really Worth It? – Media City, 2021
- Make Your Content Work Harder: Repurposing for Reach, Recognition and Revenue – Manchester Central, 2020
- Making Your Mark: Helping Your Content Work Harder for You – Digital Women Online, 2022
Leeds Digital Festival
- How to Be the World’s Best Freelancer – Clockwise Leeds, 2021
- The Golden Client Ratio: Shifting Your Digital Marketing Business for Sustainable Growth – Showroom Workstation, 2022
- Art Is My Career – York St John University, 2021
A sneak peek at our public speaking...
Podcasts, performances and a whole lot more.
Looking for a podcast guest?
Getting up on stage is one thing, but having a bit of podcast back and forth is another. If you’re looking for a podcast guest, hit us up for a few industry insights and some witty banter.
In the past, we’ve appeared on podcasts such as…
Content by the Sea
- Running a freelance business while navigating grief.
- The dos and don’ts of content marketing.
The F*ck It List
- The three things we’d never do – and the one thing we would.
The Impact Sessions
- The importance of strong writing and content strategies.
- Being a creative in the historic city of York.
Like public speaking events, we’re happy to travel (with reasonable expenses covered) or can do it from the comfort of our office. Maybe even the house with the cats in the background if you’re lucky.
So get in touch if you want brutal honesty, expert tips and a few wee giggles.